Bovelander Corona information
Book with a safe heart
If you want to book ahead? But not sure if this is possible because of COVID-19? No worries. You can already book a camp and if the camp will be cancelled because of COVID-19 or you as a person can`t come because of COVID-19, you will receive a full refund.
All the camps this summer are taking place!
However, we follow carefully the advices from the Dutch Government of Health.
Here is our protocol:
Protocol safe and responsible at camp with the Bovelander Hockey Camps
The protocol below is intended to ensure the safe and responsible provision of hockey camps and is effective as of 7/1/2020.
The protocol has been drawn up in accordance with the guidelines of the government, the RIVM, NOC NSF and falls under the recommendations of the Children's Holidays Foundation. The extensive protocols can be read at https://www.wegaanopzomerkamp.nl/ (summer camp 13/18 years)
The main points:
• There is no distance limitation for children and young people up to the age of 18.
• Young people aged 18+ (Bovelander Staff) can do sports, games and camp activities together with the participants without observing the 1.5 meter rule.
• For other activities (lunch and break times) they keep 1.5 meters away from each other and from young people aged 13 to 18 years.
• Participation in sports, games and camp activities is possible for all ages. We will limit physical contact wherever possible.
Parents and other adults:
• During the entire camp, it is not allowed for parents or third parties to enter the camp site.
Arrival and departure:
• Parents and guidance always keep 1.5 meters away and parents are not allowed on the camp site / terrace / club house.
• On arrival 1 parent is allowed to walk to their child's tent accompanied by a Bovelander attendant, observing the 1.5 meter distance and will stay as short as possible.
• A special routing for this will be clearly indicated by means of barrier tapes so that coming and going parents do not intersect
Hospitality / club house:
• During the entire period that there are hockey camps, the catering (club house) will be closed to third parties, the kitchen is only used by the kitchen manager to prepare food / drinks for the hockey camp.
Changing rooms / sanitary
• The changing rooms and toilets are separated for supervisors and participants, whereby when using these spaces the 1.5 meter is taken into account by the supervision.
• Sanitary and changing rooms are cleaned at least 3 times a day and more if necessary.
On arrival a triage is done for each participant:
• Have you had one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the past 24 hours or at this time: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, shortness of breath, increase, fever and / or sudden loss of smell or taste?
• Do you currently have a roommate / family member with a fever and / or shortness of breath?
• Have you had the new coronavirus (diagnosed with a laboratory test) and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days?
• Do you have a roommate / family member with the new coronavirus (diagnosed with a
laboratory test) and have you had contact with this less than 14 days ago
roommate / family member while he / she still had complaints?
• Are you in quarantine because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new coronavirus?
• A Bovelander supervisor is responsible for carrying out the emergency procedure if symptoms of Corona are detected in a participant. This person is also responsible for keeping the attendance list up to date
• If any symptoms of Corona are detected, the Bovelander supervisor will immediately take action and quarantine the participant in question in a designated area and contact the parents.